Mayhem Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilts":1s0dk7y1 said:
much, i was watching American Flyers at the weekend for a bit of last minute inspiration

I'll be watching 'Dirt' in the car on the way down for inspiration!

Andy, which copy do you have :?: Do you have the 60min or the 100min version :?: Also is yours all 1 track list, as in you can't skip tracks,
Mine is and it's a right pain in the ass :roll:

60 min
gutted. One track through.

Had the 80min John Kelly tape, lost it, and only got a 60 min version I could track down now.

I never knew nitro delux was in the Sasha set - that IS a top tune. Have it on the pod though so good to go.

MrK - which site did you get that from? I found loads of cool sites (with downloads ;) ) but lost them all now.

Was not there in person, but there in mind :shock:

Andy, yeah played by the judge and if irc john kelly played a few for him too. I think they were taking it in turns!!

There is a face book group " universe ravers " and there is a few pics of me in there somewhere.
Funny as f*ck seeing all those HAPPY FACES again :shock:

heathy":2qqebfes said:
There is a face book group " universe ravers " and there is a few pics of me in there somewhere.
Funny as f*ck seeing all those HAPPY FACES again :shock:

do share

Well if you must :LOL:
n572750542_2812779_7678.jpg
:shock:
Thats a Orange top i'm wearing there, used to wear it to all the big raves [ east to spot a guy with a massive orange on his back ;) Still got it as well

Musings

No wonder you think you see wild animals, is it...! :roll: ;)

Looks like you are on a cheap Dr Who set there - those alien boggolettos are set to destroy all ravers... :LOL:

Mr K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back