Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Alas I'm feeling a bit ropey this weekend so I'll give riding on Sunday a miss.
Try again next weekend maybe ;)

As I've failed miserably both to get to Clubby's Trails and kelty last weekend and baring in mind some of you might be suicidally charging around in the darkness on Friday does anyone fancy Kelty this Sunday from 11am which is earliest I can get there. Only realised I can get to Cowdenbeath station last weekend thats almost spitting distance of Kelty. Cant go to Blairadam on my own though, I would definitely get lost !
Hopefully bring my 29errrrrrrrrrr...........ish, Hybrid with 29er tyres.

Was in there this afternoon, velo, it's gone back to Blairmuddam after the nice conditions during the cold spell.
Did a bit that was new to me too, knew that it was there just had to find the start.
They're prettifying the the place too, with picnic tables at top and bottom carparks, some landscaping around top carpark for the picnic tables.

Will have to check out my rear shock, think the seals have gone as it was bottoming out, even after putting more air in. :cry:
So will see about Sunday after changing seals if that's what's wrong.

Sorry OCP, her who will be listened too but not often obeyed has requested my presence on Sunday. So again no mtb'ing for me this weekend.

No problem velo, understand how these things work. ;)
Been on the receiving end of "but we were going to do................." when no prior notification has been given by SWMBO.

Luckily I've sort of got to the stage that she's happy to get me the eff oot the hoose. :roll:

Anyone oot an aboot on Sunday? Will need some fresh air after being stuck at work the morn.

Back