Work bikes

andymuza":3l3epc35 said:
Here is my work horse. It has an issue with the gears at the moment which I need to sort.
voodoo.jpg

The Voodoo will soon be sharing the load with this retro Raleigh.
criterium.jpg

And I use my favourite toy on a Tuesday.
bikepics-2337660-800.jpg
What type of cranks do you use on the Fireblade... ;)

Klein commuters!? You'll tell us you're having caviar butties and champers at lunch next!
Some cool bikes in here. Could almost benefit from its own section like Road, and Bmx I reckon, doable idea?. Even the down to earth bikess are great to look at folks set ups and choices.
I'm going to do some more commuting soon has work has shafted me with a very remote car park. So dusting off my Paul Milne's Touring tracking Columbus frame. Deciding on 8 or 24 gears, Watch this space. Also might build something retro or less smart.

Mike Muz 67":2p2ol2ly said:
My winter work bike , cos plastic don't rust ...
but for better weather ...

and fun riding home across SDW it has to be ...

The Bob Jackson is soooooo nice. And I really like the setup. Very 90es with long low stem! What size is it?

Since winter is upon us my commuting will be handled by my Extrabike and the Pugsley...

2013pugfallride1%20(3).JPG

2013winterbstretch%20(1).JPG

In the less wintery months I usually ride a proper British bicycle, a 1966 Moulten F.

2013moultoncommute1.JPG

Hello, not very active on this forum, but this is my commuter:

Picture taken when I had just fitted studded tyres and that huge saddle pack. Trying to decide if it´s better to use a backpack, but haven´t made up my mind yet.
I commute to work 12 miles one way usually four days a week all year around in Stockholm, Sweden. Winters can be quite harsh over here, so you have to be prepared. :D

Everti Falcon titanium frame made to accommodate 35 mm tyres + fenders. It looks a bit funny because of the cx-fork that "lifts up" the front end a bit, but it works for commuting and the occational winter road ride.

// Andreas

Back