Mr Universe feedback thread

neilypullsawheelie

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Bought a m771 xt crankset from Ian.

Fantastic service and item is in great condition. He even got one of his mates to hand deliver them :LOL:

paid by bank transfer and he didn't run off with my money so I will happily vouch for him :D

Thanks Ian

Ian purchased a set of tyres from myself - thoroughly nice chap, excellent comms and let me know they had arrived safe and sound too. :cool:

great guy, sold me some thumbshifters when I needed some for a build, arrived fast and great communications!

thanks Ian! :D

Bought a light from Ian...
A pleasure to deal with and the light/delivery etc was all top class.
Cheers!!

Excellent deal! Frame was near perfect condition. Delivery was prompt and well communicated. Many thanks.

Can't praise this seller enough, bought a complete Trek bike off Ian and he had all sorts of trouble with the 'next day' courier who was completely useless, but at all times he kept in touch and even rang me with updates on my mobile!

When bike arrived, it was amazingly packed and way better than described, so I have no trouble what so ever recommending this RB'er to any one else, would deffo buy from again!! (but perhaps will stick to buying smaller stuff in the future :p )

Thanks Ian, really appreciate all your efforts, sorry it was so much hassle for you!

A pleasure dealing with Ian. Let me know when saddle arrived and left some nice feedback too :)

Back