Official Retrobike MM thread - ONE WEEK LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
cchris2lou":1c8xj0m4 said:
too much explaining to do . :oops: :LOL:

Try explaining it when your a teenager to all your year group at High School :shock: I took a fair amount of ribbing back then!

Pickle":1vab5h85 said:
cchris2lou":1vab5h85 said:
too much explaining to do . :oops: :LOL:

Try explaining it when your a teenager to all your year group at High School :shock: I took a fair amount of ribbing back then!

I used to shave them back in the day . so it was the same .
but now , I have a reputation to maintain . :LOL: :LOL: ( hope wife is not reading !! )

cchris2lou":1mt7xouo said:
I used to shave them back in the day . so it was the same . but now , I have a reputation to maintain . :LOL: :LOL: ( hope wife is not reading !! )

:LOL:

Pickle":2thevzc0 said:
Shaved my legs last night :shock:

:roll:

Definately taking this too seriously Jon!

You won't see any of Team B doing this (I hope). We'll be the ones munching burgers, downing beers and smoking on Friday night. And throwing up on the first climb on Saturday ;)

Note to Heathy - no leg shaving! :LOL:

Old habits die hard Kev

They do indeed..........see below :roll:

You won't see any of Team B doing this (I hope). We'll be the ones munching burgers, downing beers and smoking on Friday night. And throwing up on the first climb on Saturday

:LOL: :LOL:

when I used to do it , it was more a moral boost than anyhting else .

and I liked the feeling of it . :oops: :oops:

cchris2lou":3n1x0sux said:
when I used to do it , it was more a moral boost than anyhting else .

and I liked the feeling of it . :oops: :oops:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It was always part of the pre-race ritual ;) And, TBH, it makes puttting warm up balm etc on a whole lot easier, together with washing off mud at the end or a race.

And yes, it feels great between the sheets!!! :LOL:

@ Mr K - Genius :cool:

mm

i not shaving bloody anything i am going thin on top as it is :LOL: .got all me kit organized just need to load the trailer up in morning and i wll be on me way with the missus and my little lad ,just bought him his first bike ,hopefully after watching us lot all weekend he might relize how to pedel it properly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back