Official Retrobike MM thread - ONE WEEK LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ti-fat-man":1y3c41rq said:
John,
Getting my stuff together this morning, havn't got a RB cycling jersey :cry:
got a nice pace top, but it doen't really scream retro..
Any spares in M or L?
cheers al

Al,

can certainly lend you something to race in. Will check if I have spares for sale.

JV

Shaved my legs last night :shock:

Its the first time since I've done it since quitting racing......so that'll be since 1996 then!! That was weird last night, standing in the bath shaving away whilst chatting to Mrs GT.....surely that should have been the other way round!

How weird do I feel today??!!! Bloody suit trousers clinging to my legs :LOL:

Damn it, I'm taking this too seriously! ;)

Pickle":2y0t0y4u said:
Shaved my legs last night :shock:

Its the first time since I've done it since quitting racing......so that'll be since 1996 then!! That was weird last night, standing in the bath shaving away whilst chatting to Mrs GT.....surely that should have been the other way round!

How weird do I feel today??!!! Bloody suit trousers clinging to my legs :LOL:

Damn it, I'm taking this too seriously! ;)

Whats next, back crack and sack ?

ti-fat-man":1x9ruvb0 said:
Pickle,
won't you have a stubble by saturday, or at least a 5'oclock shadow :LOL:

Booking myself in at the local beauty salon for a facial, manicure and wax Friday morning, so I'll be ok ;)

I did think about it , but I have sports day at work next wednesday , and they put me in as a team captain , so wont look good in shorts in front of female staff . too much explaining to do . :oops: :LOL:

OMG, shaving legs??? Taking this a bit seriously aren't we chaps?

Seriously though, best of luck to all of you going. Will aim to come down next year (prob not to race) as only just looked at where it is and my sister lives about a stones throw away. Unfortunately I have children's birthday party and wife in hospital to contend with this year - not even gonna raise the subject :roll:

Have fun and get muddy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back