curtis race

Curtis frames

Been thinking about selling my old curtis bmx, does anywhere know where the best place would be to put it up for sale, would it be ebay?

The bike, all in all is in pretty good condition, hasn't be ridden for years, and the crank slips a little, which may need changing but apart from that its in good condition. has old school redline v-bars, and also old school mongoose saddle that i picked up off a friend years ago

will try and get some pics on here of it

Curtis bmx

Does anyone have any ideas what this would be worth these days?

Attachments

• curtis 11.JPG
    curtis 11.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 415
  • curtis12.JPG
    curtis12.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 415
  • curtis 10.JPG
    curtis 10.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 415
It looks very nice Gorilladodd, I'd also be interested for my collection, if you read through the thread you will see I am very into Curtis BMX's.

Cheers

curtis bmx

Thanks for all the interest. I am living in gloucestershire if people were more interested in looking at the bike.

If people would like more information on the bike my e-mail is gorilladodd at hotmail.com.

I also have more pictures of the bike that i could send

Cheers

I've managed to get hold of a photo of some of the original Curtis Racing Team. The photo was used for advertising in the BMX magazine. It shows the Mini, Pro, Expert, Cruiser & Freestyler. Those were the days..look at the hair!!

Attachments

• Curtis1.jpg
    Curtis1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 460
Curtis wanted

Hi if any of you Curtis -o -philes are thinking of selling any Curtis models or parts I would be interested. I have cash waiting, and a proper appreciation of their value so you ain't gonna get ripped off!
Send me a PM!
Thanks

Toys19

Back