44-48cm ish frameset.

mcgiggle

Retro Newbie
I'm looking for an extra small top end frameset for my wife so top tube length needs to be suitable for a woman, ie short!
Anybody out there riding exotic when they were kids?
Not a lot of chance I know but winning the meat raffle at the local this week made me think I maybe on a streak ;)

Cheers
Pete

Hi i have an 80s Benotto frameset its a small frame can check measurements later if you would be interested having said that i have a saracen cmplete bike and i think its a 48cm !

Yeah, if you could get the tape measure on it that would be cool.
Any chance of a pix?

Not really interested in a complete bike as I've got all the parts to build something up and a complete bike is out of our budget!

Cheers
Pete

mcgiggle":1uq7qj93 said:
Yeah, if you could get the tape measure on it that would be cool.
Any chance of a pix?

Not really interested in a complete bike as I've got all the parts to build something up and a complete bike is out of our budget!

Cheers
Pete
Pete will measure and get pics tomorrow i am away mountain biking at the moment
cheers

Probably too big but I have a new old stock 1999 49 cm Kona Kapu frame, fork, FSA Orbit X headset and Ultegra front mech for sale at £200. I built it up for my wife but she is not interested.

See my for sale thread for pics

Pete,

My wife is 5ft 4" and the frame fitted fine. I have a near new old stock 2002 14" Kona Explosif frame also if your wife likes mountain biking.

Could do you a deal for both frames.

Latest posts

Back