FS Bontrager Privateer frame SOLD!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
PLEASE NOTE, FRAME ONLY NOT THE BIKE!

i got this frame a while ago, paid £120, got it powdercoated as the paint wasn't great =£45, it's sort of a slate grey/gunmetal, it then had stickers from Gil, about £30, so it owes me a fair bit but i admit i have sort of lost interest in this one and i have to pay for the Yo Eddy i just bought! so it's up for sale!

i am realistic about the price and don't expect to get all that back so £120 posted and it's yours, i'll leave the shimano headset in it aswel, with both threaded and ahead convertor aswel as the seat clamp and titec post

sizes

seat tube 19" centre to top (17.25 centre to centre)
top tube centre to centre 22.25"
73shell
1" headtube (4.25" long)
canti brake mount is there on the back wishbone

slight damage to one of the stickers, underside of the toptube towards the seat tube, it happened when the frame was clamp by the seat tube in the workstand and the frame moved as i started building before i had a post for it.

the pictures show it unfinished, i couldn't decide what to do about the fork so the project stalled but i did have a quick spin without the front brake and i have to say it did feel nice to ride. it is currently still built and i'm not selling any other parts from it so please don't bother asking!

i also have my dynatech frameset for sale so which ever one goes first saves the other one from the cull!

please dib here and follow up with a PM, no sneaky pm's before posting here please.

i'm on nightshifts tonight so may not beable to get right back to you.

so, £120 gets you the frame, headset and seat clamp and post

:D

P1120550 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120551 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120552 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120553 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120554 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120555 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120556 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

P1120557 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re: FS Bontrager Privateer frame

amedias":2kheimte said:
any chance you could wash it and see if it shrinks?

it came out of the washing machine the same size :(

come on who wants it?!! :D

Hi,

Extremely interested.
Could you get a qoute for posting to Western Australia, 6213.

Thanks,

Alfie.

PS, Don't tell the missus. Just sold the Adroit, bought other Dale and now looking at this.
Oh well I can always say the frame tubes were downsized :LOL:

hey, it'll be a fortune!

for example, i quoted for an alpinestars frame to go to germany, that was £55 insured and i will only send insured, UK mainland is around £15 as a comparison, sending it down under i don't mind but i can't imagine it would be worth your while.

Latest posts

Back