Retrobike rides and events 2013

rjsdavis":1efld0c7 said:
I'm confused... this is the SE thread according to the forum link at the top of the page. Is there a different thread for SE riders to find who's riding where and when?

I'm not sure which link you are referring to.
The South East area group sub forum is here: --> viewforum.php?f=35

rjsdavis":qnef7lle said:
I'm confused... this is the SE thread according to the forum link at the top of the page. Is there a different thread for SE riders to find who's riding where and when?
I'm in south Essex on the 3 November if you want to do a road ride.

drystonepaul":1vhh6x88 said:
rjsdavis":1vhh6x88 said:

I'm not sure which link you are referring to.
The South East area group sub forum is here: --> viewforum.php?f=35

WHAT? That's where I am! See the screendump that I've uploaded below...

I've clicked on the SE area, and then the rides thread, and this is where I posted. How can my post have ended up in the wrong place?

Attachments

• Screen Dump - RB Forum1.jpg
    Screen Dump - RB Forum1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 9,315
bugloss":3ncduaws said:
rjsdavis":3ncduaws said:
I'm in south Essex on the 3 November if you want to do a road ride.

Holy moly - you're travelling from Denmark to South Essex for a road ride?

Lol

Thanks very much for the offer, but I'm way down in the SE just outside of Canterbury... Wouldn't mind sneaking into Hadleigh Farm sometime to illicitly ride the Olympic course sometime tho! :LOL:

No I'm travelling from Denmark to the Cotswolds for a road ride, plus some business stuff before that.

Kicking my heels on Sunday though. I was thinking of doing the Movember SE group ride, but I can't eat that much cake.

rjsdavis":36wrmsf5 said:
WHAT? That's where I am! See the screendump that I've uploaded below...

Ah, I see what's happened.

This thread is a 'Global Announcement' which means it appears in the top section of threads wherever you are on the forum. The really important info is right at the start of the thread but it has kept running.

Every area group has it's own sub forum which is probably more useful for discussing local rides, which you've already found.
However, unlike most other area groups, it appears that the SE Area Event Coordinators haven't set up a general discussion thread for rides in their area.
There are plenty of threads about rides that are being organised though.

Anyone can start a thread in the area groups though so feel free.

Latest posts

Back