Yo Eddy questions

Thanks for all the responses guys. There is alot of info, thanks.

Ok I guess it is a 1 1/8" headtube. That would be nice for the moment, because I can put a p-bone fork in it untill I get another fork. And I got a spare CK headset in my toolbox. But that one is gold.

Cycle art seems like a good painter. But still I am not sure in what colour to paint it. Might do a aqua fade job. When looking for a fork I came across Gebla also. But for the moment I have to save my money a bit so the fork has to wait. Also got a Klein attitude '97 which needs some updates and also just bought an '97 Litespeed obed frame.

Too many frames... and not enough money haha.

I will keep you updated for sure.

Well the frame finally arrived. It took some time because of the customs.

It has some scratches. It just needs a new paintjob. Actually I like the original red colour. But I just will get aquafade on it.

It has minor rust in the seattube and bottom bracket.

But I still have some questions;

When I will get a repaint I need new stickers. Does the New York excist? And my internal diameter of the headtube is 30mm. I guess that is a 1 inch headset?

Yes.

When you have your frame ready (after painting) flush the seattube with FluidFilm oil or heated Mike Sander grease.

Thanks for the good advice.

Crap I hoped it was 1 1/8 inch. I had a p bone fork sitting in my storage. Now I have to search for a 1 inch chris king headset and 1 inch fork.

Don't know about the decals. You have tried FatCogs already? In case only Mass flag issues are available I would simply not apply the flag.

Btw this is my Yo:

10941968106_32bc5f4543_c.jpg

Aquamarine fade

Eleve12k, that is a delicious bike. Is yours a 1 inch too? And what fork do you use?

Dick, any idea where to get the original decals?

1 inch too. The forks is a Rock Shox Judy XC painted to match. It is the fork this Yo frame originally came with. It has Englund cartridges fitted.

It is a very nice looking bike. I just found out the colour is 'arrest me red'.

I like the colour very much but it has to much scratches.

I will look for the original New York sticker. Thanks M-power.

Back