Macretro Fat Camp - 2015

Re: Macretro Fat Camp - 2013

91.3 for me. Not much change, but not done much the last couple of weeks. Work busy next few weeks so not much change on horizon.

i'm scared ahead of my saturday weigh in. eatin too much shite which is cancelling out the riding!

Any interest in reviving this? Put on a fair bit of weight this year and it needs to go (in time for Christmas)!

89.4 kg.

Re: Macretro Fat Camp - 2013/2014

No harm in reviving it 6 weeks before the inevitable revival of new year :)

zigzag":2tpzopfc said:
Any interest in reviving this? Put on a fair bit of weight this year and it needs to go (in time for Christmas)!

89.4 kg.

I noticed at Arran that you looked a bit chunky ! :p

You still went up hills quicker than me :cry:

zigzag":3fpo5gsx said:
Rado was shoving me up the hill out of Lochranza :oops:

The shame

I wouldnt know , you were out of sight by that time :oops:

The shame

I 'peaked' at 91kgs this year! Down to 84kgs this morning, I've lost 7 in about 6 weeks, hope to be under 80 for the Puffer. Felt it last night as well, out for a ride on the local hill and actually climbed rather than grinded :)

kaiser":ata753t4 said:
I 'peaked' at 91kgs this year! Down to 84kgs this morning, I've lost 7 in about 6 weeks, hope to be under 80 for the Puffer. Felt it last night as well, out for a ride on the local hill and actually climbed rather than grinded :)

That the Sauerkraut diet?
Seriously though, well done. Need a bit of a kick up the arse myself.

Well in K, I'd be well chuffed with ~ 1kg a week. Is this just a change in diet, or you exercising more?

Back