Kona Joe Murray 'propulsion/equilibrium' tires

DMZ

Devout Dirtbag
You'll probably know what they are if you have them! Widish, heavy tread, yellow 'joe murray' oval...my originals were on a '93 Hahanna (no surpirses there!)...

I'd ideally like a set unused/lightly used for the restoration project .however I don't mind the odd spare if old used ones are wanted rid of, always got a use/can be hoarded with the collection...(modest as it is, really!)

Thanks ;)

I have nos Joe Murray Propulsion and Equilibrum (in original box).

I sell only if I get a Joe Murray Project two ti fork for my kona hei hei (19").

Cheers.

natiturner":1a05jt1h said:
I have nos Joe Murray Propulsion and Equilibrum (in original box).

I sell only if I get a Joe Murray Project two ti fork for my kona hei hei (19").

Cheers.

:| I'm afraid I don't have a ti P2 to part/ex you...dare to dream, you and me both...!

but I may have some money...PM me if you can part with them...!

konaman1 - thanks, I'll keep an eye on it...shame about the rubbed badging but they might be ok if they clean up - and if I don't end up fighting someone else for them who's seen the thread! ha!

Best wishes,
Eddie.

One of my distributors still has wire-bead propulsions 2.0s in stock but neither it nor the equilibrium 2.2 is what I'd call "wideish". They were both narrower than claimed. Its how they "saved" weight over the previous Reaction and Maximum models.

DeeEight":sykjrj95 said:
My mistake, they are the older Reaction model that the propulsions replaced.

Reactions you say :D are they amber wall and do they have any maximum front tyres? I'd love to get a set for my original Kona Explosif

Back