Retro Console - Sega Saturn

Used to own a sega Saturn, I remember Setting it up whilst the news was on and mentioned that the Saturn went bust due to lack of consoles sold..

Had Manx tt top game and virtual fighter..

Tbh had most consoles that came out after the spectrum 128 k version with the built in cassette recorder.

Sega mega drive 32 bit
Nintendo s nes
Ps 1
Ps2
Ps3
Xbox 360
And my boy has a 360 a wii and ds I 3 they made

Still got the Nintendo split screen donky kong orange model from 1982

PS1 with two controllers and lots of games. After playing Tomb Raider to death i got bored with the whole idea of games consoles and gave the lot away 12 years ago to a guy who had five (yes!) kids. He was over the moon! I've never had the desire to pick one up since.
Last weekend i was in a shopping mall and saw an overweight kid 'riding' a stationary fiberglass 'bicycle' while gawping at a big flatscreen, immersed in a mountain biking game. That looked pretty ridiculous to me, might as well get on a real bike and go for a ride!

Feels weird to hear people calling the PSX retro. Yes X, "ps1" is the heathen name.

Got all sorts of old tat in boxes around the place ready to get unpacked when I've got the house square. Spectrums, C64, all sorts. Still use the Atari ST for my finances and the odd game of Vroom.

Back