Official Retrobike MM thread - ONE WEEK LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadCowKev":27o94i0q said:
My last training ride tonight

Are you off the bike next week then Kev?

I have an easy ride planned with SPESHMIKE tomorrow, and dont know whether to leave it there or ride Wednesday too??????

Pickle":397woki9 said:
MadCowKev":397woki9 said:
My last training ride tonight

Are you off the bike next week then Kev?

Yeah, I probably won't get to ride a bike again properly until my test lap on Friday afternoon. Loads on with work this week - loads of driving too! I'll give my bikes a spin round the block and check everythings working but thats it, definately no turbo sessions this week ;)

I've been fettling the race bike today, so a shakedown around Chicksands for it tomorrow evening and it'll be good to go.

Heathy, hope you're feeling better by next weekend.

I'm now hooking up with SPESHMIKE for the drive down, and we probably wont be down until 6/7pm. Will there still be chance to ride the circuit then? If not, will they allow us Saturday morning?

I hate riding race circuits blind!

Mayhem

Has there been music arranged for Friday? Ive got a pair of active 1000w PA speakers and a generator if you want me to bring them? You can plug an ipod or cd player strait in

John,
Getting my stuff together this morning, havn't got a RB cycling jersey :cry:
got a nice pace top, but it doen't really scream retro..
Any spares in M or L?
cheers al

Slinky, that may be useful. Mrkawasaki has a genny, but seems that it has issues!
Not sure a 1k system is really gonna cut it though ;)

Show bike is done. Race bike - nearly done, new forks arrive tomorrow :roll:

Still need to buy a tent!

MadCowKev":rvs4n826 said:
Still need to buy a tent!

If you dont manage, I'm sharing with Mike (he has a 3 man jobbie with seperate bedroom compartments), but I can still bring my 2 man along as a spare if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back