Look 1&1/8" steerer carbon suspension fork

Steelriding

Retro Newbie
Hi - I'm looking for a home for a brand new pair of look fournales carbon suspension forks - they are brand new in the box with v or disc mounts and instructions (although the box is a bit tatty)

They look amazing and I can email pics to anyone who is interested but they are size xl

I was going to modify them to fit my little gt zaskar Le but I don't have the time to do this.

I have no idea what they're worth - there's a set on eBay for about £400 but I'm open to offers around £200-£300 if I'm honest and maybe even lower if there's no interest . I was going to put them on eBay but I'd rather take less for them and someone get them from here than give eBay my money if I can!

All questions welcome! I'm based on the Essex/ Suffolk / Norfolk border if anyone wants to view or I can post :)

Still for sale but a size xl - I'm working out how easy a conversion would be for smaller height head tubes at the moment :)

Hey guys,
I am looking for a disc brake adaptor (disc brake mount) for my Look Fournales forks, If you have one I will buy it.

Back