My Grisley New pictures

Explosif27":1fgvlip7 said:
allways loved the Peugeot Grisleys , a Teamline 1000 was one of my first proper bikes.

would love a 16" again if one ever shows up

what year is it?

never been able to sort out what year it is any idea's how ??

That's pretty rad. These and Reflex (the same frames?) used to give me a semi back in the day.... What is that bottle cage?!

johnnypie13":2e23vt72 said:
FST4RD":2e23vt72 said:
Looks very cool! Love the colour explosion! :D

yeah was a little worried i had gone over the top on purple and blue

going to add some purple or blue chainring bolts but that's it for colour now

With a frame of that colouring you can't go overboard with ano colouring! My Klein Rascal which is pink/purple fade has every ano coloured bit under the sun :LOL:

walleater":2r4s9qs4 said:
That's pretty rad. These and Reflex (the same frames?) used to give me a semi back in the day.... What is that bottle cage?!

the bottle cage is a JD components part strangely it will be not needed when my Ringle one arrives so if your interested drop me a PM

Reflex as far as i know are by Grisley too i like these ones i'm not sure about the other Grisleys with the curved toptube rear fork set up plenty of people on here have them but i prefer the in your face colours of this

FST4RD":1itj69pi said:
johnnypie13":1itj69pi said:
FST4RD":1itj69pi said:
Looks very cool! Love the colour explosion! :D

yeah was a little worried i had gone over the top on purple and blue

going to add some purple or blue chainring bolts but that's it for colour now

With a frame of that colouring you can't go overboard with ano colouring! My Klein Rascal which is pink/purple fade has every ano coloured bit under the sun :LOL:

Cool thought the stem had tipped it over a bit but i love the way the blue ringle decal seems to fit with the overall aesthetics of it

thats very nice its identical to mine, apparently reflex was owned by easton who sold to look (europe market)
Peter grisley was the frame designer,
heres my 1990 reflex twx,
IMAG1820.jpg

try this
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=
and this
http://mombat.org/Reflex.htm

cheers,
Lee.

johnnypie13":177qm3he said:
have added a few parts and its almost completed now got this really cheap of Ebay a year and a half ago its a really nice bike in excellent condition so happy with this bike just have to connect the brakes and she's finished

finally one completed :roll: :roll:

DSCF1577.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

I LOVE this bike! My friend had a Glacier and I had a Teamline 1000. He got his new in 1994, and I got mine 2nd hand the same year, after it'd done a season as a race bike with Ace Racing Team.

Here's me racing mine in summer '96...

11017_10152582310600422_812349841_n.jpg

It survived another year and a half after that, and then the drive side chainstay snapped at the BB end - on my 18th birthday of all days!

Back