RM Fusion 17" frame plus loads spares - SOLD PP

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Have decided to try and move this on as it is a little too big for me and I have a Kona frame on the way that isn't... :D Plus I'm moving again and some of this stuff must go!!

See here for most of the details: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=274235

Measurements: c to top, 17 1/2", c to top tube, 15 1/2", top tube actual, 21 1/4". Cable guide for rear gears is slightly flared on the seat stay one, lots of scratches, decals removed as were very tatty and only stuck on anyway. Good bits, it's Tange triple butted steel and there are no dents, comes with a new UN25 BB and the original triple RM chainset with life left in the rings, and a STX front changer. Oh, and a seat post, RM branded clamp (Q/R) and a decent Dia Compe head set! Threads were super in BB, pedal threads and tapers fine on chainset.

Pain in the arse to post but do have a proper box waiting now, but silly work hours mean I can't get to the PO always, but basically I want £60 for all the above, collected, or will post but it will be £15.92 via Parcel Force 48, so lets say £75 posted... :roll: Will also throw in some Wildgripper tyres, folding but cracked due to not being stored very well. RM stem by negotiation....

NOW £40 collected and I'll throw in loads more spares!!

UK ONLY!! Sorry, I'm not going down the road of posting to Europe any more.

Attachments

• RM Fusion 008.JPG
    RM Fusion 008.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 602
  • RM Fusion 007.JPG
    RM Fusion 007.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 602
  • RM Fusion 006.JPG
    RM Fusion 006.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 602
  • RM Fusion 005.JPG
    RM Fusion 005.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 602
  • RM Fusion 002.JPG
    RM Fusion 002.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 602
  • RM Fusion 001.JPG
    RM Fusion 001.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 602
Re: Rocky Mountain Fusion 17" frame plus loads of bits - £60

Bump for pics now added, and have updated OP with proper measurements. Offers if sensible ones accepted, as need this gone!! :roll:

Re: Rocky Mountain Fusion 17" frame plus loads of bits - £60

Bump - if anyone can collect this, they can have it for £40 and I'll throw in even more bits! :D

Re: RM Fusion 17" frame plus loads spares - £40 collected (S

Still got this and might be moving next week type of bump...... :facepalm:

Re: RM Fusion 17" frame plus loads spares - £40 collected (S

Don't really want to sell it separately from frame as hoping to get rid of whole lot out of way!

Back