KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 .... Now Sold

Re: KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 with Judy

Had a lot of offers for components, low balls and other enquiries as well as some pleasant and positive comments. The complete bike will remain for sale for a another week after which I will withdraw it, so if anyone is genuinely interested come and see it - you will not be dissapointed.

Steve

Steve,
What a beautiful seller, took the ferry from England to the Netherlands to hand over the bike personally !!!
Bike was packed superbe....and his story about the bike was stunning.
I will enjoy this bike !!!

Thanks steve

I am no hero, I live right near the ferry and it costs way less per mile than a car, you get to sleep all the way and get fed, also I am not driving right now. The pleasure was mine though, I spent a lot of time building this bike but as riding is out of the question it was a waste to leave it around. Geritt was very straight forward about the whole thing, he appreciated the bike from my photos and understood what he was buying. I was determined not to break it up although that probably would have got more money, its nice to know it's going to be appreciated.

my regards to Geritt.....

P.S I deliver to the Costas as well

Bet u stayed in the Dam for a night :LOL:
Arr so you'll deliver here to! Ha (if that was a large not seen any did they do a 21/22 in 97? I would of pawnd the birds watch :facepalm: (I bought it as MY investment :shock: )
Anyway I think it's just a quality thing that's been done not many men on both sides would appreciate it.

Back