Want proflex shock elastomers???

I have a Proflex 855 (circa 1995) with disintegrated front elastomers. Please inform me of any elastomers that you might have for their replacement (with cost and shipping to new york state (zip 13367)), or any other repacement suspension part for this problem with the the Girvin Vector I fork.

if you have no luck with above try www.rapiddescentscotland.co.uk who sell kits at around £30 for proflexes and vectors. I got one from them and it works great. I too have an 855.

Elastomer for Girvin Vector 1 Fork

Orange71,

I just got the rear elastomers for the Proflex 855 (from Rapid Descent). Their front elastomers appear to still be in the development stage. I see from your gallery that you have some type of yellow-colored coil for the front of your Proflex 855 Girvin Fork (Vector 1?). What coil is that, how well does it work, and can you tell me if any such coil is currently available (where and how much does it cost) - as opposed to elastomers for the fork? Thanks.

I've just measured the old hard elastomer for the rear of my 753 and it is 56mm long with an OD of 40mm and ID of 13mm - anybody know what the 'inflated' dimension should be i.e. when not hard and shrivelled?

Also what shore rating should I have?

Hi John, saw your old post above and wondered if you still have any Proflex Elastomers?

I need elastomers fro my:
855 - BOTH front and rear elastomers needed
BEAST - BOTH front and rear elastomers needed

What else do you have Proflex wise?

Thanks
Ben

considering that the original post was some seven years ago, I'd be highly surprised if the OP still has anything left, not to mention he hasn't been seen on the forum since January 2007!..... :roll:

I did but for some reason they didn't come up, weird but thank you.

I forgot about them (used them for my old marin years ago).

Cheers

Back