Shimano Dura-Ace, Suntour Superbe, Mavic, American Classic

sletti

Retro Guru
Shimano Dura Ace/Crane rear derailleur D501 - £45
Mint, boxed with original instructions, dropout plate and allen key. The Crane is the very first of the Dura Ace model rear derailleurs (As per box; sale Dura ace crane model)

Mavic 801 rear derailleur - £25

Look as good as new. Some wear to jockey wheels I think. Pretty much perfect but for some scuffs from storage. It is missing the backwasher that sits between the mech and the dropout (don't think I ever had it whislt it was part of my collection) so some improvisation will be needed if you intend to press it into service.

American Classic Large Flange Rear Hub - Campagnolo - £30
Has been in a wheel at some time but is in very good condition and has a fitting for a Campagnolo cassette

Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/106485542@ ... 170387256/

Suntour Superbe Tech rear derailleur RD 4800 - £45 - SOLD
Mint, boxed (box a little squashed) with original instructions, dropout plate and cable guide. Very rare in this condition and an absolute work of art.

Shimano Sante Rear Derailleur - £35 - SOLD
Brand new having never been used, and it as lovely as when it came out of the factory

Shimano Sante Front Derailleur - £17 - SOLD
Brand new having never been used, and it as lovely as when it came out of the factory

Shimano 600ax Front Derailleur - £20 - SOLD

Looks pretty new but for storage marks

Item secured by dibs and/or PM. Payment by Paypal preferred. Prices include uk postage, so bear in mind that if overseas and adjustment will be made. PM for details.

Re: Shimano Dura-Ace, 600ax, Sante, Mavic, American Classic

Shimano 600ax Front Derailleur sold.

Re: Dura-Ace Sante Mavic American Classic-Price reductions

I'll take the Mavic rear mech please...

Back