Correct BB axle length????

I used these rings on these cranks on a 113mm bb with a m737 high band style mech and m737 rapid fire with no issues whatsoever. In fact it shifted really well with no rub.

Which is why I'm somewhat confused!

matt24777":3t6ldj9c said:
I used these rings on these cranks on a 113mm bb with a m737 high band style mech and m737 rapid fire with no issues whatsoever. In fact it shifted really well with no rub.

Which is why I'm somewhat confused!

:D

You said that You run that setup before with good result.
I like high band FD better. But I don't say that I have no chain rub in mentioned areas. I use chain rub as rough guide to when to change gear. :)

107 should leave the chainset in the same place as the 110. At least if it's Shimano.
It'll move the none drive side arm in though.

The bb I used was a 110mm FSA one that when I lined it up on the bench first looked like it took a bit off both sides, hence the "better but not enough" so a shimano 107 is on it's way! I'll post a pic later.

Pic of the 110 FSA bb against the 113 Shimano item

looks like a bit off both sides to me

Attachments

• IMG_1309.JPG
    IMG_1309.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 321
Easy to tell, stick them on the end drive side and measure to cup. Assuming the rpm is also a fixed cup that side.

Hope the 107 works well.

FluffyChicken":ne2y4w6t said:
Easy to tell, stick them on the end drive side and measure to cup. Assuming the rpm is also a fixed cup that side.

Hope the 107 works well.

It does indeed!

Back