LFGSS - a very bad experience - what's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happily use both forums, but approach them in different ways. Lfgss can get a bit harsh at times, but the people I've met there seem to be genuine and friendly.

Griggsy: this is how you spell 'chauvinism'.

Sorry for the delayed reply; have to fit this into a busy social life.

Thanks for the free bump. It helps spread the message.

Indeed.

What I don't get is why you are on this forum slagging off another forum?

I'm not on LFGSS, and I really don't think it would be my cup of tea, but I wouldn't start a post on this forum to slag it off, and trying to rubbish the mans business is out of order.

If any unwary investors lose their money then it serves them right for being unwary. But if you have dirty laundry, please don't hang it out here.

firedfromthecircus":1hks15wu said:
Indeed.

What I don't get is why you are on this forum slagging off another forum?

I'm not on LFGSS, and I really don't think it would be my cup of tea, but I wouldn't start a post on this forum to slag it off, and trying to rubbish the mans business is out of order.

If any unwary investors lose their money then it serves them right for being unwary. But if you have dirty laundry, please don't hang it out here.

well said, the more this goes on the more I suspect you probably posted in a similar manner over there and that was probably a contributing factor. I think this post should be shut down, most forums have rules on not slagging off others................

kinda with Griggsy here, and the best retort is to comment on his spelling? jeez dude you need to lighten up, this is Retrobike, not Hyde park Mr Angry corner.
I use both sites and have sold a fixed on lfgss, I use retrobike everyday and lfg prob every couple of months but mainly to check the rider down thread as I am trying to educate myself on why cyclists get squashed.
I have no idea what you are rattling on about when it comes to the business hatchet job your trying to do but its not cool to slag it off when A, no one gives a sh1t, and B, The dude isn't here to defend himself.
pick my post to bits all you like I still wont give a monkeys, but get some perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back