'91 GT Team Avalanche framset

He woulda been better off accepting my offer of £150 the other week..... But he turned it down in the hope of getting £175 :facepalm:

player":22v1hbjc said:
WOW that went cheap.

I hope someone off here bagged it.

Its probably gonna make someone a nice fixie :p and it may get some attention on here cus its a niche market but the reality of it is that its just not worth £175

Kingroon is a member of the forum and i'm sure i've seen it go round the forum....
Nothing bad.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=253489&start=0

I believe the 175 price (on the forum) was with some quality xt 730 series gear. This auction isn't.

Still £77 is not a lot for this frame even if it's a GT.

Seems a good price for the winner to me.

Would make a rubbish fixed wheel due to the vertical dropouts, curious statement.

SEANSTEPHENS":3ufsrjv3 said:
He woulda been better off accepting my offer of £150 the other week..... But he turned it down in the hope of getting £175 :facepalm:

And you didn't bid because..? :facepalm:

FluffyChicken":3ufsrjv3 said:
..and i'm sure i've seen it go round the forum....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=253489&start=0

I believe the 175 price (on the forum) was with some quality xt 730 series gear. This auction isn't.

Still £77 is not a lot for this frame even if it's a GT.

That's a different frame to the one I built up ;) The onel you linked to is the Fully Built '91 Team that I did have up for sale, that I have now decided to keep :D

Anyways, that £175 was the UK Shipped price and inclusive of a few parts, which I subsequently sold [£35 for the UBrake alone!! :shock: ] and charged shipping.. All up, I walked away even, so no qualms with auction price..

The Auction Winner is based in Jacksonville, FL..

9762938406_a164f5033b_z_d.jpg

Back