readers bikes -on-sea

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
was having a gander at the very nice s.speed orange on the beach the other day so i was wandering how many of you live by the sea.ps did this on gorleston beach this afternoon..its not as pretty but worthy of a mention tho.

Attachments

• 16-06-08_1236.jpg
    16-06-08_1236.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,964
dont you just luv the way seaside sun bounces off ya 217 sups .i used to spend all day down there as a student.i lived up on the cliff tops in the background and every morning i would freewheel the san andreas down the ravine road to the coffee shop where i would spend 2 or 3 hours catching the rays and supping brews whilst considering if the mavic rear mech matched the control tech seat pin on my san andreas .sometimes i long board it when im feeling lazy..ho hum...

ps does anyone have a shock that i can replace mine with as it doesnt quite match the rest of the bike...somthing on the cheap as im married (she has all the cash)..any takers :LOL: :LOL:

I have these from last summer... :LOL:
ColnagoOnTheRock21000.jpg

ColnagoSamuOnTheRock21000.jpg

Well you know i'm in the area, also CK and MattheMod are up the road. Sunny Lowestoft. If you get bored and fancy riding that bouncer you can always join us in a trip to Fritton.

Back