1992 Klein Attitude HLF

Mini update….picked up the wheels this morning and added a new set of Smoke and Dart classic rubber. Probably be my only set of black wall tyres…. :LOL:

Araya RM20 rims with M900 hubs. The o-rings were shot on the QR's so I added the Cook Bros o-rings and they fitted perfectly – in my opinion :)

Some more… I have got the cassette to go on so hopefully over the weekend I can make a bit more progress...

YES! Those will look very nice!!!!

something like this ;)

Attachments

• BOTM-sept.jpg
    BOTM-sept.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 225
Vinevo":pn3czpz4 said:
Black hoops and rubber looks great on an HLF! :cool:

Also means you can run some modern rubber for riding which is invariably better and you won't be worried about it wearing out or failing.
Love HLF, it's my second favourite after the early Team/Dolomiti colours.
Would like to try one of these one day too (after feeling the lack of weight in any123's Adroit) as it was always something BITD I couldn't afford.

Carl.

Mini update as I'm waiting for the chain devise and some brake cable outers to arrive.

Put the wheels and M900 cassette on. I was going to go with some Grab On grips, but for the life of me I couldn't get them on without giving myself a hernia :oops: so went with the classic ODI Attack grips. If anybody has any tips to get the grips on then please let me know. I usually spray WD40 in them but I got them about half way on and then they wouldn't budge.

On a side note, I was told the BB length is too long for the M900 cranks :facepalm: so currently sourcing the right length spindle and then I'll have some fun taking the old one out and refitting the new one :)

anyway, enjoy….saddle is still a bit high and I'll correct that once its all done….

Back