Scottish version of L'Eroica - now The Bravo Scozia Ride

This looks interesting, very tempted, would need to do it on the clunker which is technically newer than 87 by 8 years as it is a reproduction, but it is as heavy and the parts are more period correct. 60 miles on it is a bit daunting though.

would need to do it dressed like this too.... with less hair.

653_72732315069_520555_n.jpg

£50 for a ride thru the highlands via public roads/byways on a highly inappropriate bike, dressed like a div......sounds great where do I sign :roll:

clockworkgazz":bwijja1j said:
£50 for a ride thru the highlands via public roads/byways on a highly inappropriate bike, dressed like a div......sounds great where do I sign :roll:

I think there's a feed in there too...

clockworkgazz":gassgy42 said:
ride thru the highlands via public roads/byways on a highly inappropriate bike, dressed like a div......sounds great where do I sign :roll:

Why pay £50 I ask my self :?

RobMac":2vb2oz6e said:
clockworkgazz":2vb2oz6e said:
ride thru the highlands via public roads/byways on a highly inappropriate bike, dressed like a div......sounds great where do I sign :roll:

Why pay £50 I ask my self :?

There is "a lunch stop on the lawn at Amat Lodge with fresh Scottish food" and a ceilidh at Ullapool.

Nothing to stop you doing the ride solo with a bag of sandwiches for lunch, and an iPod for your solo ceilidh at Ullapool. Saves £50 but the crack won't be as good :)

clockworkgazz":3q4fycoc said:
So you say but I suppose that all depends on whos going?

Good point. Better take the iPod :)

Although I suspect that they'll all be mental except for the serious fellows up front.

Back