newbie needs help

nature boy

Retro Newbie
hi anyone help me find or selling a 23 inch walvale frame n forks also any black 1st generation dura ace bits,thanks in advance

Welcome :)

Can't help with the frame but I keep an eye out for 1st Gen Dura-Ace kit as it's my era and be prepared to have deep pockets for NOS stuff. The price of the chainsets and hubs will make your nose bleed. The only things that crop up with sensible prices are the DT shifters.

The 1st Gen black stuff came with a black Crane rear mech which sometimes surface.

Cheers

Shaun

thanks guys has to be a 58cm,i realize its gonna cost brewsters but need to have this bike back in my life.....sounds a bit melodramatic but heres the thing.....
i had norman roberts build me frame/bike back in late 70s,full dura ace black gold everything else,i sweated blood to pay for it about 650,which back then was mega money
a so called friend asked me if i fancied going on a tour of europe for as long as it took,i couldnt use the walvale,like a plank i sold it and bought a super galaxy
the regret i cant even put into words especially as it turns out my "friend"didnt want to go touring at all,just his ploy to make me shut of the walvale he was green jelous
i feel so disrespectfull to norman for selling such a beutifully crafted bike,so ive made it my mission to rebuild it and show it to norman and apoligise to him
thanks for reading

Back