My Orange c16r Re-Re build... update FOR SALE

Re: #2 Orange c16r built my way

That is a VERY nice bike. Did you ever think about painting the fork sliders white? It might be overkill but who cares.

cs1":3ba70tn5 said:
That is a VERY nice bike. Did you ever think about painting the fork sliders white? It might be overkill but who cares.

Its funny you should say that, I have a pair of forks striped ready for repaint, just not sure.......

Liking that a lot mate. Looks so good in the white and it would ha to be ambers for me...

yup, looks awesome. nice to see rock shox on an orange also, in that its not common. looks good in white

Mate that bike looks stunning! First class job done there, well done! I want one now!!

Giom6":hs76ipno said:
Liking that a lot mate. Looks so good in the white and it would ha to be ambers for me...

Thanks mate, think its going to be ambers for me too, got a NOS of Smoke/darts on the way ;)

merckx":30azptyp said:
yup, looks awesome. nice to see rock shox on an orange also, in that its not common. looks good in white

Thankyou :cool:

fattiman":30wen54v said:
Mate that bike looks stunning! First class job done there, well done! I want one now!!

Thanks mate, was worried i might get shot down for my choices on this one!

Oh and got the bits a ok :cool:

Still playing the waiting game on some bits, but thought I would keep this active. :cool:

Been a while but got a small update.

Been waiting on my cranks and headset to come back from coating, the idea was to try and tie in with the xtr m950.

Could do with a black chain ring I think, only running a single on the front.

And a rubbish pic how it stands at the mo.

jeez I need a new camera :facepalm:

Back