Bouncy frame

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I've been considering getting into FS action as I'm finding hard tail a bit hard work as I get older and stiffer. Something short travel, 3" or so I reckon as I don't need anything extreme. However as is often the case with these things there isn't a lot of money in the pot.

Needs to be disc brake, no fancy headset nonsense and 1 1/8" headset so I can do a parts transfer from another frame.

I'm 5'7" so anything in large is out of the question though I believe medium would work for me with a lot of FS frames as the size is more about the top tube length.

Anyone got anything?

I have a 2003 Giant NRS, size small (16.5" from bb to top of seattube, 15" from bb to tt).

It has general marks from wear and cable rub, but has been converted to full bearing with BETD bearing kit.

I've just stripped it down to clean up, all bearings good bar two which I will replace and I've just put a seal kit in the shock, just waiting on correct weight oil to put back in.

Comes with fsa headset, giant seat post and a Shimano front mech.

£130 posted - let me know if you'd like anymore info.

I'll bear it in mind. Which NRS is it and in what colour?

Am I right in thinking it's an integrated headset on them?

It's an NRS3 in silver, but I believe the 3 just denotes what components the frame would have came with.

I built if for my other half (she's about 5'6") and I have ridden it a fair few times (I'm 5'9") and it was fine for me.

It does have an integrated headset.

2004ish Scott G-zero Pro? Only surplus to requirements as I've upgraded to the carbon version (Strike).

Size medium, good condition, standard headset etc.

Let me know.

Back