PACE cycle jumble 9th November

bigfatron

Retro Guru
just a quick line to "advertise" this on Saturday morning (I'm good at short notice!)

it's a pretty big event as a fundraiser for The PACE Centre, a charity for children that one of my daughters benefits from.

bargains galore are to be had, I picked up a good pair of C-Record/Wolber wheels for £35 last year

there's coffee, tea and bacon rolls available to buy (brown and red sauce is FREE!) and a "charity" table with donated parts/bikes available in exchange for a fair donation.

I think entry is £2, hope to see you there.
Richie

Attachments

• pace jumble.jpg
    pace jumble.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 293
not sure if any of you attended on Saturday but it was a very busy event with lots of stalls selling some nice stuff - I picked up a bargain new and unworn Kask Mojito helmet in Sky colours for only £20, RRP is £129!!
Tha charridee table, parts and bikes donated for sale to raise money entirely for PACE, had some good stuff in - 3 Carltons of varying ages, an unidentified perhaps 60s race frame, a 50s Gillott track bike that went for £200 and a Holdsworth track frame with top tube damage, otherwise an excellent buy.
Simon is running a spring jumble, again for PACE I believe, in May next year at the same venue, so I'll post another link about that once he's confirmed the date.
If your winter project is complete by then and you have some parts to sell, then tables are only £10.....
Richie

Back