'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona frame's - almost there people!

I use Gixen for sniping.

Canuck":fxhbal5c said:
al-onestare":fxhbal5c said:
It's not perfect and you probably have one already ;-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kona-hei-hei- ... 3a86a08223

Your size as well.

Well....that was disappointing, someone got a bargain but it wasn't me. :( Can't win 'em all

So I'm up at 4:00 in the a.m. with the sole purpose of winning this frame and see that there's still only one bid...beautiful! Figure I'll keep an eye on it and throw in a bid at the last second. Minute's tick away, still no more bid's...sweeeet! 5 second's left I fire off a bid with about $140 more than the long standing lone bid and I lose by 10 buck's! With 5 second's left the dude must have managed to squeeze in the minimum bump! I thought I was doing the sniping when it turn's out I got sniped by another sniper! :evil: ...the really big disappointment was I could've left it and had another couple of hour's in bed!! :LOL:
So, anybody here get it? ...sorry for bumping the price up :LOL:

...and thank's very much for the head's up Al, as alway's very much appreciated! :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thesurfbus":3hp54pmp said:
I use Gixen for sniping.

Only just saw this, 'scuse my ignorance but you can actually get someone to do the dirty work for you?

What a fantastic idea, I'll certainly be looking into it and thank's very much!! :D

...annnnd bump! :cool:

Have you got a 94 Kilauea? If not and you can get the price down, this is a decent basis for a build:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KONA-KILAUEA- ... 2331d4c9d3

There was a very decent 19" Koa from 97 last week but I didn't bother with that because a) you've got too many already ;-) and b) I forgot :oops:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

al-onestare":34560j94 said:
Have you got a 94 Kilauea? If not and you can get the price down, this is a decent basis for a build:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KONA-KILAUEA- ... 2331d4c9d3

There was a very decent 19" Koa from 97 last week but I didn't bother with that because a) you've got too many already ;-) and b) I forgot :oops:

Cheers for that matey!! :mrgreen:
Yep, I have a '94, so it's a good thing I checked 'cause it's a '95 ;)
Thought it was a pretty fair price actually, nice condition, nice part's and postage included. You think it was overpriced?

That's been for sale for over 2 years. There are question marks over the Teesdale claims and its waaaaaaay overpriced.

Can't believe I got the 94 and 95 mixed up. I think its at the top of the price band when you consider the shipping.

sausagefingers":1mt7q9fu said:
I know you're not looking for a roadbike but this is a bit of TET built bloody loveliness

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-new-52-cm- ... 3375d8990b

oooh, suits you sir :D

I would love something like that! Have an old Dura Ace (7400?) just waiting for a home as well :cool:

However the price is just obscene! :shock:

Back