Greenstiles - Rest In Peace

:( so sad especially after his recent thread on his marital issues. I know all he wanted was to make sure that he spent time with his son and that he knew who he was. The former is unfortunately now not going to happen - I just hope the latter does.

How heartbreaking. :( I remember his thread and was hoping things would work out for him. He was so upbeat about things that I believed in him.

My condolences to his family, and all of the many cycling friends he have here. This is a wonderful community and everybody's support and love is so evident here. Hug your loved ones and befriend your enemies. :( :(

Greenstiles last ride:

img_2015.jpg

img_2016.jpg

"LIfe is a mixture of fate, chance and magic"
Nigel 'Greenstiles' Tillett.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thanks to John for collecting them and sending them to Allison.

I know she appreciated every single one of them.

Haven't signed on for a while, and when I do I find this.
Never met Nigel, but we exchanged a few PMs in which he helped me with some info.

My sympathy to his family.

I used to work with Nigel and it is really sad to hear this news. He was such a thoughtful, interesting person and his mountain biking stories were great to hear.

I didn't realise he had put such effort in to this site, what a dude, he will be missed.

My condolences to his family.

Been pretty much out of touch with the forum for the last couple of years but sorry to hear this news - My condolences to the family and close friends.

Back