My rides

Paint and decals also are in very poor condition, so i guess i will have to repaint it.I was thinking to keep it like it is but it just not right. Other components are pretty good looking on bad colour frame. But i will try to get the fabric look whit paint and decals also...

I agree with 47p2, mine aren't re-painted. I went to Mercians' a couple of weeks ago and had a look at their re-painted frames, they were nice but I thought the lacquer was too thick and shiny which made them look completely over done.

Little update to Ciocc challenger....repainted and here is the results...
Shimano 6500 ultegra group set whit Speed light STRONG LIGHT crankset 9 speed NOS.San Marco Arami saddle and fizik handlebar tape.Ambrosio Balance rims...

hi Milosbn , casati 's are renowned and congrats on owning one ! its one of my top ten of about 50 fantasy bikes
i must own one day lol .
tell me please , what is the weight of the whole bike ?
one day i would love to build a lightweight retrobike [one day i would love to be less than 15 stone]
titanium bb/ceramic bearings may be even carbon h.bars and stem .

To be honest whit you i never weight Casati....Its a 65 cm CT seat tube frame whit dura ace 7400 groupset...I think its about 11-12 kg...

Little update to my rides..after a lot of thinking i decide to buy campagnolo set of wheels for prologo...Frame is proffesionly repainted and original set off decals is applied...I tried new disc wheel and i am very satisfied...shamal is NOS clincher...For a few days i will start to geting all together.
I found a picture of another prologo just to see how its look like...

Back