CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!

Antstark":m6e7t66v said:
You're not winning any friends on here Stu :mrgreen: .......you do know that ?

I want to have a 10 minute Price Is Right style grab-what-you-can in his garage, Ant. Boxed Pauls deraileurs (USA - red, clear, and blue), Bullseye, Topline, Carumba cranks, Westpine hubs, drawer full of boxed 636 pedals, all NOS.....

Show us the bike!! :D

RadNomad":10wh3i1e said:
Ti P2 not my size :(
At least i can sleep tonight now!

...it's for a 16" right?... RIGHT!?!
Steerer definitly doesn't look long enough for an 18" frame...for sure too short for an 18" frame....RIGHT!?!
OK...some of us are still losing sleep :facepalm:

Seriously though, nice haul Stu! No surprise really, you alway's seem to find the nicest stuff :D

Retro_Roy":3vy3inx1 said:
great score on the brodie. :shock:
what is the serial number?
are you planning on keeping it? :) :oops:
roy

I looked for a number last night in all the usual places and couldnt find anything. It still has the Art Dept. and Brodie Tubing "Escher" stickers, so it's original paint and the numbers shouldnt be covered up. As far as keeping it, it's way too big for me, so if I do build it up, it will sit in the garage as a conversation piece. I knew my buddy had it (his brother had 4 Brodies, one of which is hanging up in my hallway). I had no idea I was getting it till it was pulled out of the trunk of my buddy's car.

You lucky, lucky B********rd!

Nice stuff. I was thinking project 2's for the fork as well. Nice cranks and Ringle stem! Brodie frame!

bummer about the serial number. i also have a brodie frame that i can't find
a serial number on. i mentioned it to paul and he seemed a bit perturbed
at the notion. just said....`they all have serial numbers'. that was the end of that.

how about a few more pictures of the brodie. especially that fork.

I took those really quick with my cell yesterday morning before work. Monday is my league pool night, so I didn't have time when I got home from work to even look through the boxes. I'm going to take some better pics with the DSLR tonight and email them to Paul to see what he says. I'll post them once I've uploaded them to the Bucket.

Back