Trek 8900 owners

girlonbike":3epd0fws said:
bm0p700f":3epd0fws said:
I so need one of these as I have the road bike version and love it. It is my training bike.

Anyone know one for sale.

I have one for sale... frame, fork and headset only. $150 usd. Not sure how much shipping is to the UK.... size I think is around a med, 17"ish. Can double check if you are seriously interested.
Only if it's got neon color lugs :LOL:

I want a purple/black one though the one I have getting is yellow and black. Would it be wrong to have two?

:) The front brace on the fork needs to be repainted but the Mag 20 works and everything. Paint tends to flake off on the bike. I think it's common for this bike.

P1110387_zps42a6abab.jpg

P1110386_zps94ab8b1d.jpg

P1110385_zps8191773a.jpg

P1110388_zps99db3b2f.jpg

P1110393_zps27d96b20.jpg

P1110383_zpsd28473a6.jpg

Could you give us precise measures please ?
It seems to be the same size than mine : 15,5"

:D

I have just got my frame now and the front mech cable routing has got me. The is a guide on the top tube but no stop on the seat tube. The pict above shows the cable coming to a stop on something what is that I cannot see a clamp it looks bolted to the frame.

I suppose I will need to find a 34.9mm cable stop clamp.

should there be a roller mounted to that bolt on the rear of the seat-tube? cable runs along top, then down & around the roller to operate a bottom-pull front mech?
Either that or you could mount a cable-stop there.

A couple of the pics show what looks like a long dangly bit of cable outer heading towards the front mech.... looks a bit odd to me???

Back