I'm going sober & smoke free...day 4.... 03/10/13

Re: I'm going sober & smoke free...day 2... 01/10/13

al":8u4o3axj said:
I gave up eating animals 25 years ago

I plan on doing that too. Humans taste much better anyway.

Keep it up Steve. Take it one day at a time and eventually you'll realize you've really quit.
I've been smoke-free for 14 months now and to me it feels like I've never smoked.

I gave up smoking almost five years ago, tried a couple of times before that but wasnt really interested in quitting so i soon started again!

Then i decided that i wanted to, and that i couldnt afford to (used to smoke B&H silvers @ £4.52 a pack) and i stopped, cold turkied it and boom, almost five years have passed now and i was asked to buy some cigs for the boss at work other day (Lambert and Desperate @ £7.78 i was gobsmacked at the price!!)

I have also for this stoptober thing, decided to quit beer/alcohol entirely and for those who know me, this isnt an easy task, as im a proper beer monster, i could really do with a beer tonight as ive had a bad day and its 'beer night' in our house tonight, so im off to fire up my 2.0 nova and go for a jolly :)

Hope youre doing well with it so far!

I have lost the plot - i am sure i found this thread on page two of non-bike sales - hence my post above.

Getting my coat...

Richard

Back