SW - Woodbury Common - Retro Ride - Sunday 24th November

tiboltrider

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Howdy folks...

Sooo, Novembers Ride is at Woodbury Common on Sunday November 24th being lead by Ajantom (and probably supported by Amedias & Jimbo-xc). I'll be at the back as usual! :oops:

1000 for 1030 start (unless TSC lets us know he's coming and it may be 1/2 hour later! :LOL: )

Castle Carpark as usual - Sure someone here will add a link if anyone doesn't know where that is.

And special guest appearance by Jonnyboy666 who is on holiday and is definitely coming!!! :xmas-big-grin:

I sold my retro MTB but still have a CX bike. Is it possible on that or do I have to face the shame and turn up on a modern bike?

Joe of Loath":15jwc4b1 said:
I sold my retro MTB but still have a CX bike. Is it possible on that or do I have to face the shame and turn up on a modern bike?

Either, more the merrier! Or get down the recycling centre and buy yourself something before you get made to ride this >>>

:LOL:

Attachments

• 03112013986 - small.jpg
    03112013986 - small.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 4,011
yeah thanks for the invite Tim! :LOL: having not done the woodbury ride i thought that if i can i will come done your way, it's not 100% yet but i will try, will be good to see you guys! :D

Back