Very Uncomfortable Memory

When I went to the school to get my younger daughter her school uniform for secondary school in September we were queuing up and my 8 year old said quite loudly "What are men called that dress up as women?" I whispered transvestites. "Well" he said "there's one behind us" I looked behind sheepishly to find a girl of 11, quite boyish looking, in a very pretty dress :oops: I tried to shush my son from saying more but he couldn't understand my embarrasment.

I told you I'm just full of embarresing life events.

Alison

Spudly":2d0dxa7d said:
Bloody hell, did you find out what it was you had done then, or is it still one of lifes mysteries?

Nope, I never quite plucked up the courage to ask outright what had happened :oops: Mainly because I secretly fancied the girl in question, and I dread to think what I might have said/done to her when inebriated :shock: :facepalm:

She did (eventually) start speaking to me again, though, as did everyone else. Thankfully, I no longer work there.

Ive made the mistake of confessing secret attractions to a couple of lasses, unfortunately id known both of them quite a while and liked them for about as long, they were both one of those moments where you can hear John Simm's voice in your head ala 'human traffic' saying "youre gonna regret this in the morning" and still went ahead anyways......

Neither worked out and im still single years later!

Back