My Orange c16r Re-Re build... update FOR SALE

Re: #2 Orange c16r built my way

costarinho":36aa3z85 said:
just bought one of these frames on ebay for £19 including some white 1998ish Manitou forks, bargain me thinks, loving what you've done with yours, plenty of food for thought for me there

That sounds like a bargain you got there bud, going to get a build thread up?

Also add yourself/bike to the c16 owners thread :cool:

To be honest for the minute it will be in the shed. I've just bought a mint '93 Kilauea and I have a '98 Eldridge Grade to be on with 1st. Lovely looking bike when it's done so the order of my projects may change ;)

Ok guys, im in 2 minds, do I go with amber walls or all blacks for tyres...???? :?

mmm... tricky one that. Amber for the retro purists or a funky all-black to finish the sharp bold look of the "built my way" theme...

groovyblueshed":1uyvpdhi said:
mmm... tricky one that. Amber for the retro purists or a funky all-black to finish the sharp bold look of the "built my way" theme...

You got a point there, I spose I do have the Zaskar and lts and "other" frame to build.

Will stick another set of rims on the bike and post some comparison shots. :cool:

TrevorKershaw":1fqaurkk said:
Looking very nice. Will be quite a stunner once it's finished.

Getting frustrated now tho,im still waiting for my bottom braket and headset to arrive so come to a stop :roll:

Back