1992 Klein Attitude HLF

unit3":34jfxbcy said:
Looking good man, wish my builds came together that fast lol.

Cheers mate!

I know what you mean. Most of my builds are never this quick either.

I have had all the parts in the attic for about a year though. They were for another build but that's stalled and it all fitted, so I thought why not... :D

That's Pretty mate, Knowing you it will be pristine as always too.

Also judging by what recent sales have been like, quite the investment in that condition.

:cool:

sinnerman":1ii6b9z3 said:
That's Pretty mate, Knowing you it will be pristine as always too.

Also judging by what recent sales have been like, quite the investment in that condition.

:cool:

Thanks Carl, I try my best as you well know :)

I know its a departure from our usual tastes, but they've always intrigued me and it was something that was always out of my price range as a young lad.

Congratulations, great project.
I really like the XTR M900 groupset.
Waiting to see the bike completely assembled.

xxnick1975":2iqshpdr said:
Loving this build, looks amazing, but just wondered if you flirted with Campag for this at any point?

I've never used M900 so I thought I'd give it a go on this one. I have one bike with full Campag and others are in the pipeline so it never crossed my mind to be honest.

I could always give it a try some other time... :)

Whoa that's nice... Now I really can't wait until mine gets back with a fresh repaint, have some M900/Ringle/Cooks waiting for it (mine's with a Rock Shox MAG-21 unfortunately) :oops:

Really keen on finished build pics! That's gonna be :cool: for the summer in full sunlight ;-)

Back