November Sale - get em' whilst they're hot!!

hopeAM

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hello and welcome to my November sale. Most items I think are 1997 or beyond so I'm sticking them all in here for now. Send me a PM if you're interested in anything or any questions. Paypal gift payment prefered. More photos or details can be provided if required and all prices include postage.

First up......

Full set of Magura HS33 Tomac hydraulic rim brakes. Very good condition,owned from new, odd chip here and there but work perfectly. Includes all bolts and fixing, one set on new pads (plus some old ones to get you going), original box, manual, stickers and an unused mounting kit to mount through cable stops. £80 SOLD

Proflex 857 Frame, Large (20inch c-t) in good condition. Owned from new, quite a number of paint chips particularly on the down tube and one small dent on the seat tube but never caused issue. Carbon fibre swingarm and replaceable drop out. Noleen rear shock not used sinced serviced a few years ago so works perfect. Sale includes silver FSA Orbit XLII headset in ok condition but would perhaps need new bearings, and alloy seat post and clamp. Now includes XT front mech (below) £90 SOLD

Disc mount attachment for Proflex. Specially made by hope using a similar setup to torsion arm. Includes short axel and accessories for hope ti glide hub. £20 SOLD
Hope torsion arm for non-disc frames. Includes bolts and washers but I'm not sure if everything needed is here as I have never used it. £10 SOLD
Hope sport levers pair. For parts, missing reservoir caps and rubber dust caps. A little rough but otherwise working. £10 SOLD

FSA Orbit XLII Black 1 1/8th headset, good condition including the cartridge bearings. £8 SOLD
AtoZ disc mount adapter. Good condition, only a couple of scrapes and marks. £10 SOLD
GT branded headset top cap, 1 1/8th, good condition. £3 SOLD
Crud (I think!) gear cable roller, ok condition.£3 SOLD

2 (Copies of!!) Bullet Brothers chain tensioner devices. Not the real thing but work just as well. Both made from aluminium can be repainted or polished. £5 for both!

LX sti shifter/lever units 3x9 speed, excellent condition and work perfect. £20 pair SOLD
LX UN52 68mm bottom bracket. Hardly used with smooth bearings, absolutely no play. £10
Sold as bundle of 3, LX front and rear hubs. All hubs cosmetically good, front hub (32 hole) works alright but could do with a quick service, both rears (32 & 36 hole) need a full rebuild (hence sold together for parts). £10 for all 3

XT front mech, bottom pull, top swing 31.8, very good condition (was used on the proflex) Cable clamp bolt has been replaced with a larger bolt and washer. £8 SOLD
XT rear mech, 8 speed, looks good and works well, only issue is that the threads have stripped in the barrel adjuster so is now screwed in completely. Still works fine and adjustment can be made via the shifters. Includes brand new, never ridden jockey wheels. £10 SOLD
XT chainset, 8 speed, 22/32/42 rings, middle ring is brand new and never ridden, granny and big ring still very usable. £20 SOLD

ONYX seatpost, taken off my Klein and in good condition, 31.6 x 350mm. £8
ONYX head stem, taken off my Klein and in good condition, 1 1/8th steerer, 110mm 15deg. £10 or £12 for both!

Deore complete disc brake system including 160mm discs. Very good condition still working fine. £30 SOLD
Deore black hubs on black Mavic X317 disc rims. Rims in good condition, hubs will need a quick service. £20 (could do a deal with wheels and brakes for £40) SOLD
XT silver hubs on silver Mavic D521 rims. Hubs and rims in excellent condition. £30 SOLD
SOLD Hope red ti-glide and suspension hubs on grey Mavic 312 rims complete with spiders and discs. Both hubs are faded to pink, front hub still smooth as ever. Rear hub showing its age and could do with new bearings. Both rims in good condition. Front disc 185mm, rear 165mm selling with wheels as I can't get them off. £30 SOLD

Ritchey saddle, ok condition, only just starting to wear on rear edges. £10

Manitou SXR suspension forks, very tidy condition, no marks on stantions and no leaks. Minor scuffing on crown and preload adjusters, 195mm 1 1/8th steer tube with star nut fitted. £40 SOLD

Finally...STX RC 8 speed shifters. A little scruffy but still work perfectly. £15 pair SOLD

hope red ti-glide and suspension hubs on grey Mavic 312 rims complete with spiders and discs. Both hubs are faded to pink, front hub still smooth as ever. Rear hub showing its age and could do with new bearings. Both rims in good condition. Front disc 185mm, rear 165mm selling with wheels as I can't get them off. £30

that a posted price ? if so ill take them

ba57ards":25f0u9l5 said:
hope red ti-glide and suspension hubs on grey Mavic 312 rims complete with spiders and discs. Both hubs are faded to pink, front hub still smooth as ever. Rear hub showing its age and could do with new bearings. Both rims in good condition. Front disc 185mm, rear 165mm selling with wheels as I can't get them off. £30

that a posted price ? if so ill take them

That is posted, send me PM if you want them with your address.

Ruby900turbo - 1 minute too slow but first in line if don't sell

Back