Scalextric and other slotcars (with lot of pics)

Carge":2csfe4ex said:
Someone likes NSR Moslers.... ;)
I had one of the first releases of them - inline as opposed to anything else.

How's the NSR Aston?
Are you running them with or without magnets?

Good. But not as fast as the Mosler. My fastest lap is 4.8 sec. Where as it's 4.1 sec but then the Mosler have suspension & Ortmann tyres. No magnets.

Kudos!
Real men don't use magnets :)
Well - unless they're for suspension - which is allowed ;)

Haven't run Ortmanns - they were always banned at the various tracks I raced on.
My rubber of choice used to be NSR Ultragrips - trued and oiled.

I have a small modest collection which I will be selling cheap soon ;)

Moving to a smaller house and no room for mantoys :(

really should dig out my stuff got tonnes of it last check think i had 15 foot section of straight track on one track layout

and widowmaker wouldnt mind ur bits if there cheap (or ive got somethin u need for trade )

ba57ards":194cr07n said:
really should dig out my stuff got tonnes of it last check think i had 15 foot section of straight track on one track layout

and widowmaker wouldnt mind ur bits if there cheap (or ive got somethin u need for trade )

Ill make a list and let you know, got a fair bit of track etc, a mini, some le mans cars and a lorry or two. Will be going cheap, moved to a house without a workshop :(

Do we fancy a Retrobike Slot Race?

I have access to a room at work in sunny Bracknell - and I've put a 30m track down in there before.

Carge":29adp608 said:
Do we fancy a Retrobike Slot Race?

I have access to a room at work in sunny Bracknell - and I've put a 30m track down in there before.

just down the road from me. :D

Just a small track I put down for Wadsy's Stag Do.....
The tracks I put down to practice for European events were longer and more complex
Stag28-7-13001.jpg

Back