been asked to be part of a documentry

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
some localish lads are doing a documentary about cycling and being free from shit while ridding etc, a mate gave them my number and we record tomorrow afternoon :shock: looks like the retrobike kit will be adorned for publicity ;) although theyve asked for "freeride"stuff, so the lapeirre is getting a thrashing through woods :roll:

i know its not owt major but tbh im quite chuffed ive been asked! will try and get copies eventually and post the vid here :D

Spot on Chris, thats ace, just remember ffs dont fall off, and if you do then just say something like "damn this modern tat, ive never fallen off my retrobike" lol

lol, went ok, some very boring and arty shots done and some "killer" drops ffs, lol. helped them get their head around what is usually done etc, got one more riding session and an interview in a studio, should be good........

unsure, its some media student group project/documentry theyre gonna use for A level course work and to release for "media sports" or something.....some of the shots looked cool as though. they looked shocked when i said id been mountain biking for nearly 24 years and still felt "free to express myself" lol

Lmao, they prob expected you to be curled up with your pipe and slippers at an age where you should clearly know better haha!

Old enough to know better, young enough to not care!

Back