>>> roc6839 Feedback Thread

Bought a front mech from Roberts.

What a gent, great comms, fair price and delivery faster than some I've bought from in the UK.

Thanks very much, a pleasure doing business with you.

Bought some X-ray shifters from Rob. Great price, smooth transaction, and they arrived quickly.

Bought Marzocchi brace from Robert and the deal went absolutely fabulous! Especially from his side because I was messing around with the shipping costs and paid the double price but Robert noticed that and refunded my money immediately. When I got the payment sorted he posted the (well packed) package fast, and even better he had also noticed that I searched the brake bosses for the Bombers and sent them as a free bonus! Top guy to deal with! Thank you again!

A credit to RB :) Robert sent me a nos Marzocchi canti hanger which I'd been looking for for a while :cool:

Bought a stem and hub from Robert. Super fast delivery considering how far they came, and brilliantly packaged. Very pleased.

Got some nice spare Onza and Avid brake parts from Rob... great guy to deal with. Much appreciated!

Bought a ringle hub which is in like new condition and arrived quickly all the way from canada along with two free chainrings and a free set of elastomers i wa seeking for my zaskar

Cannot reccomend this guy highly enough!!

Sean

Robert noticed my Altitude project was missing its seat collar and sent me a selection of the funky angled Rocky collars in multiple colours unbidden. A class move, and a fantastic welcome to a great place from a great member. Thanks again Robert.

Cheers, Ted

Re:

I bought a very cool chainset from Robert! Wrapped well and sent promptly

Highly recommended

Thanks buddy ;)

Mike

Back