Orange P7 19 inch **** update now split *****

Re: Orange P7 19 inch **** reduced*****

Actually - scrap that - I am VERY tempted but CAN'T face the wrath of SWMBO at the moment. I need to finish a couple of current projects and have a cull of the bike shed/man cave before buying anything else.

Re: Orange P7 19 inch

bhill22":1mhf628c said:
Bare f&f or anything else?

The bare frame is my first desire and that natty little pink/purple seat bolt which looks like it may match my skewers!

After this i guess i am interested in some other components which would help get my project rolling so to speak. Convenience items as it were although they will not feature in my final build. These include;

Seatpost
Front Mech

The OCD in me feels that its a shame to separate original frame from forks although the forks won't feature in my final build plans. If i did end up taking forks i would probably also benefit from headset and stem again purely as convenience items.

So in summary................

A. Frame + Seat Bolt
B. Seatpost + Front Mech
C. Fork + Headset + Stem

Dependant on prices and the spec of that seatpost/frontmech, and of course your wishes as seller, I really would love some combination of A,B and C.

Hope this makes sense, i have redrafted this reply as best I can.

Regards,

Big-G.

Re: Orange P7 19 inch **** reduced*****

I've got a 19" (measured from top tube to BB centre) P7, circa 1996, nickel/lacquer, mix of dx/xtr with Marzzochi Bomber forks for sale.

07989 443546 and I can send pics etc.

Back