So what's the story with Hazel Hayward's Klein Backfire....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
.... and SJB's?

And why have both threads been locked? If Ms Hayward was an attempt at fraud, shouldn't we all know about it? The posts from Little Rock appear to be the most damning, but I'd like to know what the truth of the matter actually was. It would be a dreadful shame if the "this bikes my late husband's" was a bullshite scam story....

Mod's can you leave this thread be, so that those who can actually share the truth can update this. Hazel Hayward, SJB and Totaltuition - the floor is yours to clear this little mess up!

Re: So what's the story with Hazel Hayward's Klein Backfire.

fully understand why the threads were locked but also keen to find out what happened...

There needs to be some explanation of what has gone on.

swannymere":2akotrf5 said:
There needs to be some explanation of what has gone on.

After reading them all, something does smell fishy, but also the seller of the second bike could be innocent, if this is the case it would be a shame to have dragged him through the dirt....

Totaltuition should have a bike delivered today from what i read, so lets wait to hear from him.

I just want to know the story behind the Paypal address being the same for both sellers according to a comment made on one of the threads.

i do believe that only smarties... have the answer :shock:

well hazels' add certainly seems very dodgy and not wanting to drag SJB into it but the photos looked plausibly as though it was the same bike. besides the fact he does protest too much the link with his paypal address and hers sounds like hes been full outed. Hopefully totaltuition will have the bike by now and an explanation.

thesneaker":ylyti3om said:
Totaltuition should have a bike delivered today from what i read, so lets wait to hear from him.

I just want to know the story behind the Paypal address being the same for both sellers according to a comment made on one of the threads.

Absolutely - I'd very much like to hear Totaltuition's response and reaction on the assumption that he has now received the BackFire from SJB today/yesterday? I hope that it was everything that you expected to receive.

For me, I'd also like Little Rock, who initially had won the/a bike via Ebay and reportedly eventually had his PayPal money refunded to get together with Totaltuition to clear up this "email addresses are linked issue" to clarify once and for all.

I'm presuming that Ms Hayward has not been seen on the forum for a little while now, and we're unlikely to see a login anytime soon?

Still waiting for proper details via the dispute form.

May as well lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back