Orange P7 19 inch **** update now split *****

bhill22

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Orange P7 19 inch this is the titanium finish or might be called brush finished different from the laquer over nickel lot nicer as had a few of the others but this is the only one I have come across like this.
Its not particularly high spec stx/lx but its nice and clean

£295 now £245 posted uk mainland anywhere else depeding where might need a bit added

This bike is now split due to the following being sold so the rest is up for grabs
Sold
A. Frame + Seat Bolt
B. Seatpost + Front Mech
C. Fork + Headset + Ste

Remainin parts for sale
F&R lx with mavic 217 sup in bronze finish with skewers £55 posted Sold
STX rear mech vgc with label £10 posted
STX RC shifters vgc £18 posted SOLD
Suigno Comp Supershift chainset, BB, cassete, chain £30 posted price drop £20 posted
STX Chromica brake canti vgc £17 posted price drop £12 posted
Tektro cant brake levers £10 posted
Ritchey Forcelite handlebars 170 grammes £15 posted

Discount for multiple items

Attachments

• P1040122.JPG
    P1040122.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,236
  • P1040123.JPG
    P1040123.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,236
  • P1040124.JPG
    P1040124.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,236
Re: Orange P7 19 inch

Hi,

Your bike has pricked my interest but i did have a few questions. Do you know the year of the bike production or maybe a serial number that may give me the info i need?

In particular was wondering the size of the headset requirements, basically is it 1" or 1 1/8" as this is a factor for me?

Also can you give me a 'real' measurement of the frame size, i.e. even if you were to measure yourself from BB bolt to seat bolt would be awesome...?

Otherwise looks from the pics that the bike has cleaned up well.

Many thanks,

Big-G.

Serial number A4050335 so May 1994
Headtube 1 inch
Seat tube 19 inch, measure cc of bb to top of seat tube

bike has cleaned up well - its been looked after - tidiest P7 I have seen - was a keeper but nowt selling and happy if it does not

Hi many thanks for that frame number, sadly i must confess though i have been unable to utilise that frame number to find accurate frame measurements. Truthfully i dont know where to look.

Could you point me in the direction???

I currently am riding a '19"' which like the p7 measures in at around 17.5" in reality. My fear is that i cant afford to get any smaller, i.e. headtube and tt need to be similar length or longer.....

So i guess i am also asking for these 2 sizes if you have them to hand or if you could point me in the direction of where i can source this info myself so i am not pestering you for it ; /

I should lay my cards on the table at this point, my main interest is the frame or combination of frame + some parts etc. I notice that you mentioned earlier you would consider a split.

Well for the record, pending these sizing issues, pending your decision about splitting and possibly a photo pf bottom bracket area i am really interested!

I am keen to hear back from you.

Big-G.

Thank you for your patience. You have been very helpful, infact if you were available as an app for my phone i would happily pay 69 pence for you!!!!!! :D

I am totally interested in this frame mate. Are you open to splitting? I guess this is now the issue.....

Regards,

Big-G.

Re: Orange P7 19 inch **** reduced*****

I'm getting very tempted with it. Just need to think a little to decide whether I can risk the wrath of SWMBO ...

Back