GT lightning titanium frame £100 BIN

SEANSTEPHENS":285rmrtd said:
Bet it was nicked anyway so who cares? The seller has relisted it for 900£, he Clearly doesnt know anything about what hes selling and some poor chap has lost his lightning. I mean look at all the frames he selling and his knowledge is low on all of them and you guys wanted to buy of this person? Thats Dumb

Bet you're right. He dosent seem to know anything about the other frames either. Too good to be true. Would hate to be riding someone elses pride and joy.

garethfj":2edex1w3 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":2edex1w3 said:
Bet it was nicked anyway so who cares? The seller has relisted it for 900£, he Clearly doesnt know anything about what hes selling and some poor chap has lost his lightning. I mean look at all the frames he selling and his knowledge is low on all of them and you guys wanted to buy of this person? Thats Dumb

Bet you're right. He dosent seem to know anything about the other frames either. Too good to be true. Would hate to be riding someone elses pride and joy.

Yeah i know, I highly doubt he owns it legally and im surprised there are no raised eyebrows here

Sean

My bet is that some kind soul spotted this outing,realised they had missed out on a bargain,tried to gazzump the original seller and when that failed told the seller what he actually had.
Happens far too regularly for it to be coincidence :evil:

How else does he go from 'GT Aluminium frame' to 'GT Lightning Titanium frame' ?

sausagefingers":344hbbsz said:
My bet is that some kind soul spotted this outing,realised they had missed out on a bargain,tried to gazzump the original seller and when that failed told the seller what he actually had.

How else does he go from 'GT Aluminium frame' to 'GT Lightning Titanium frame' ?

Agree...not sure where seller gets £900 from :shock:

If you ask me he's been on here, seen what he's got, but not owned up and defended himself, which, if he was legit, he would presumably do

sausagefingers":3qc5rd1z said:

Sorry, missed this - yes I guess that's more likely.

There's nothing in the sellers's history to suggest he sells bent bikes. A (quick) google doesn't come up with any stolen GT ti, titanium,lightning, lightening or xixang.
It may well be stolen, but there may be a genuine reason for his ignorance- selling for a deceased relative frinstance.
Anyone buying would I'm sure do more checks, but sometimes people who've had a bike stolen really don't help themselves find it. "Bike Stolen" as a thread title, then a picture, doesn't really register with google.

Back