Irish GT Lobo

Back wheel is built with the new D321 onto a Hope bulb with removable disc spider, a new set of pawl springs came in the post today so I should get the cassette, chain and gear cable fitted tomorrow. I have a silver Azonic PDW bar coming from Japan, tracking shows it in Ireland now, and I have a 55mm Shorty stem coming from America.
Screwed in some pedals earlier and had my first roll on it today along the shed.
Haven't decided on pedals but I guess a pair of DMR V12s are the only option as I'm not into SPDs so won't be fitting a set of period correct red DX pedals.

I'm on the look out for another new D321 for the front still.
Brakes have still to be rebuilt and cleaned up.

Some more pictures, bike isn't finished as I still have to overhaul the brakes.

Fitted a HG93 chain, 9 sp cassette and MRP chain guide I bought from marky mark which was the original design with a fixed inner 3/4 ring and I then was able to get the correct chain line and a Gore gear cable. I also bought a red crud catcher from a bike shop a couple of towns away, which was nice. Although I had never seen these soft nose versions before.

I didn't take any links out of the chain and I haven't decided on the final position of the MRP yet. The tyres have being sitting on a rack for some time so need a good wash. I also bought a new Azonic love seat (couch) for it. Waiting on a set of 5 chainring bolts.

I found a Lightning bolt rotor on pinkbike but it looks like I got shafted by the nice chap as no rotor yet.

I din't think the Bigboy was big enough so I got an Azonic Loveseat.
I also found a NOS 50mm Shorty stem, a clean 75mm Shorty and an 80mm newer style Shorty so now I have a choice to see what suits best.
I also found a pair of NOS Bulb hubs so these can go on my Jack Flash.
No other news on the Lobo as I haven't done anything about getting the Hope levers re-anodised black.

Re:

Found and bought NOS Hope C2s in boxes, but now I need a spider type front Bulb hub to suit the 5 bolt disc

Ah amazing do they still have crud catchers ? I need one as my old man dug mine out and it was pink die to fading, the rubber end was so you could put it right up to the front of the fork and still turn without it moving or breaking.

Back